Value of Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Value of Ricky Williams

alopez34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If Ricky Williams returns and we attempt to trade him. What do you think we could get for him. I mean serious not wut u want for him but what u think we could honestly get. I believe any trade would be for a mid round pick with a bunch of conditional picks depending on how well he does

i doubt we would get a fourth right now, but if we wait a year and he returns to the same productivity a secound is possible, 2 years and he is as good as he was and there are no other problems i think we could sneak a late first or get a good player in return ie Champ Bailey for Portis

we wont get much teams dont trust him enough now that he quits, but if we could maybe a 2nd rounder or a 3rd

If we got a conditional 6th rounder Id be surprised, the guy isnt coming back and if he does no team will want to touch him.

Any trade would be conditional based on many factors. Productivity, Mental stability, drug abuse, etc.

I could see like a 5th round pick that could become a 2nd rounder if he makes some good stats.

SkapePhin said:
Any trade would be conditional based on many factors. Productivity, Mental stability, drug abuse, etc.

I could see like a 5th round pick that could become a 2nd rounder if he makes some good stats.

We have to find a moron that will give everything for him...

SkapePhin said:

thats exactly wut i was thinkin.

alopez34 said:
If Ricky Williams returns and we attempt to trade him. What do you think we could get for him. I mean serious not wut u want for him but what u think we could honestly get. I believe any trade would be for a mid round pick with a bunch of conditional picks depending on how well he does

A gram.:roflmao:

On a serious note, a 5th-7th rounder.

We'd be lucky to get a 6th or 7th rounder for him. He's like a convict, he's a high flight risk!:lol: Would you offer more if you were a teams GM.I don't think many GM's would risk their jobs on such a unpredictible person.

PHINATIC13 said:
We'd be lucky to get a 6th or 7th rounder for him. He's like a convict, he's a high flight risk!:lol: Would you offer more if you were a teams GM.I don't think many GM's would risk their jobs on such a unpredictible person.
Thats the beauty of a conditional pick.
You start with a 6th rounder. The condition is that if he rushes for say 1000 yards that that 6th rounder would now become a 2nd round pick.
It is a win win situation for both teams. If he is a bust u only lost a 6th round pick nothing major. If he rushes like he can you give up equal compensation but u have a great RB

DonShula84 said:
If we got a conditional 6th rounder Id be surprised, the guy isnt coming back and if he does no team will want to touch him.
Agreed except I think he will come back. Hes got financial issues and hes already signed over his houses and cars to his 3 baby momma's.

Ricky gonna have to train pretty quick if he wants to continue living the life of a philantropical flake. Bankruptcy may not look inviting enough for him.

Boik14 said:
Agreed except I think he will come back. Hes got financial issues and hes already signed over his houses and cars to his 3 baby momma's.

That's cause he is going to file for bankruptcy. He won't be back, he has no passion for the game.

Boik14 said:

Not only that he has had a harley for sale on ebay.

IF he came back I wouldnt be opposed to having him trade carries with a rookie #2 draftee. If he works out great, if he's a flake so be it.

Back
Top Bottom