Van Ginkel Jersey...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Van Ginkel Jersey......

After all the media talking heads bashed Miami for supposedly tanking. Miami should Ban, any and all media pundits from showing and love towards the team. That includes wearing team jerseys on TV sets. Just saying!!!

They hit Miami below the belt last year and have consistently picked against Miami all year, so far, this year. What gives? They show no respect!!!

So I'm all for showing them The Blarney Stone!!! Make em' walk the plank!!! Lmaooooo

After all the media talking heads bashed Miami for supposedly tanking. Miami should Ban, any and all media pundits from showing and love towards the team. That includes wearing team jerseys on TV sets. Just saying!!!

They hit Miami below the belt last year and have consistently picked against Miami all year, so far, this year. What gives? They show no respect!!!

So I'm all for showing them The Blarney Stone!!! Make em' walk the plank!!! Lmaooooo
Miami is 7-2 vs the spread this year. Until they start showing us respect, betting on us is easy money. The Broncos are without Lock (potentially) and the spread is -3.0 (Miami). I get weather factors, but if we win it will almost 100% be by more than 3.

Back
Top Bottom