Van Noy | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Van Noy

Yep. I can't help but root for Tua. I just don't have the blinders on like most.

I love his leadership. I just want the guy to take over the game.
like the two fourth quarter comebacks against the Cardinals for the victory in his second start, about 25 minutes after major hip surgery?

if van noy ran down to rub it in tua's face after the pick AND another poster said he took a shot at hunter long's knee, then he truly is a punk

and let's face it, he isn't worth the money

Tua is a good person and a good sport, but sometimes I just want to see a little more pissed off attitude from him. There's too much nice guy in him.
In all seriousness, that's just not Tua. He literally kills with kindness.

His culture and people are a peaceful, loving and respectful people. Aloha is not just a saying, it is a way of life.

I've had the pleasure of visiting the islands twice. First as an ignorant tourist and the second as a respectful ignorant tourist.

It really is difficult for mainlanders to appreciate how they view life. Even when respectful, I was still ignorant. I still am. But smart enough to understand that's my problem, not their's.

It's hard to project that if you're wanting Peyton Manning or Tom Brady, you're only looking at the football player. They live how they believe in everything they do.

I understand, to some degree, how infectious he is as a person and how a HC or GM wants that in their locker room. But I fear most fans will never truly understand he doesn't approach life in the same manner we expect from our gladiators. Our expectations and comparisons cannot quantify him.

if van noy ran down to rub it in tua's face after the pick AND another poster said he took a shot at hunter long's knee, then he truly is a punk

and let's face it, he isn't worth the money
Maybe we see now, in small doses, what the Staff saw every day?

Back
Top Bottom