Van Noy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Van Noy

New England did a good job on our guys up front. They knew exactly what were going to do. They always had a guy open in the flat or underneath. Of course, things tightened up in the red zone and they had to settle for FGs, so I don't want to be too hard on our guys. I'm sure some of our strategy was by design.
They cheaters remember? They got the playbook.....Belicheat always finds a way to cheat and have an advantage.....If you always know what play is coming its much easier to cover.

Kyle Van Noy was ready to pop champagne had they won. He was showing extreme emotions all game long. You can tell he was hurt by our move and played with a chip on his shoulder. In the end he looked real stupid talking all that smack… after the game walking off looking like someone stole his lunch money.

Van Noy’s salary would have been $12.5 mil this season.

I think Van Ginkel’s play last year made him a non-essential for the decision makers turning him into Van Not.

poor Vanny, he's just high strung.

Yep. I can't help but root for Tua. I just don't have the blinders on like most.

I love his leadership. I just want the guy to take over the game.
Watch every one of his drop backs and ask yourself how he’s supposed to do that under those circumstances?

KVN has a couple millions reasons to be mad. Imagine if you won the lotto and then they were like, "Actually, we're gonna just cut your ticket."

KVN and his agent got played by the FO. He probably had other offers for multi-year deals at ++$, but we got him basically for half price.

Back
Top Bottom