Van Noy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Van Noy

Not sure why the attack on him. What was he supposed to say. Should he be happy he was cut?

He is still a solid player but seems to be a douche me first kind of guy defiantly was not worth the kind of money we gave him
you never know when someone has a (negative douche) attitude when they play for another team.

It’s not his fault we overplayed him. He played well for us and I don’t blame him for being upset we cut him the way we did. He was the exact player for us that he was for NE. Not sure why anyone expected anything different.

He ran down to talk **** to Tua after the pick and when he got the sack you saw him freak out like that's the most important play he's ever made. It's OK Wilkins mocked his celebration after the game.View attachment 85404
If you don’t love Christian Wilkins you’re not a real Dolphins fan lol

In fairness to KVN as the telecast on Sunday Ticket ended, it showed KVN and Tua embracing and talking with big smiles for quite a bit. They even cut to Mac Jones who looked like he was looking for someone, then back to KVN/Tua.

some people need external motivation to play hard. KVN is obviously one of those. Personally, I find those types to have much less consistency.

Back
Top Bottom