Van Pelt and Russillo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Van Pelt and Russillo

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
I was listening to the Van Pelt and Russillo show and Russillo said he is more impressed with us after the game than he was before. He stated that our mistakes are correctable and we were right in the game until the pick before half. Guys that dome is one hell of a place to play in! I truly believe that if someone said we would be 3-1 after 4 games we would take it. I am really happy that we have 2 afc wins on the road! Listen fellow phin fans we all want to win every game but we have had a great start to our season so let's keep our heads up. I honestly think that if Ryan can run without putting the ball on the ground and clean up the o-line play just a bit we can still make a real run at the playoffs. Wake and Patterson will be back soon and we will be better on defense also.

If we can beat the Ravens this week, 4-1 into the bye would be amazing. I honestly thought we'd be 2-3. The schedule doesn't look as hard now as it did when it was released.

I'll take our odds any day of the week. 3-1 through the first quarter of the season is nothing to be disappointed about. Yea we lost and it SUCKS, but it was only the first L against a very solid performance (probably the best team in the NFC). Lets keep it going and get a BIG W this Sunday!!!

I'll take our odds any day of the week. 3-1 through the first quarter of the season is nothing to be disappointed about. Yea we lost and it SUCKS, but it was only the first L against a very solid performance (probably the best team in the NFC). Lets keep it going and get a BIG W this Sunday!!!

Yeah I came on here this morning and I thought we had lost to Jacksonville in Miami! The saints create so many matchup problems that it is ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom