Vegas: Gase 2nd Most Likely Coach To Be Fired | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vegas: Gase 2nd Most Likely Coach To Be Fired

A lot of packer fans unhappy with McCarthy. They felt like he should have been let go instead of the DC. He should be on that list somewhere...

I wonder how many people here foresaw our 1-15 season after winning 6 games the prior season. Or how many people here foresaw our 11-5 2008 season after winning 1 games the previous year.

Hell even how many could admit to themselves that we were going to suck with Cutler.

tenor.gif

Hue may get fired regardless of the teams performance. I believe both Miami and Cleveland are going to be MUCH better than predicted.

How does Marvin Lewis keep his job? Talented team on paper that repeatedly under achieves

Previous 3 Bengals coaches missed the playoffs for 11 straight years and never had a winning record. Lewis has had them in playoffs 7 out of 15 years since. While they seem to be treading water and not getting anywhere changing out the coach and possibly going back to what was previous is probably keeping him around. Now if they miss the playoffs for a 3rd straight year it's curtains for Lewis IMO.

Reminds me of Shula at the end with Dolphins. Get rid of him because you can't make the next step and it causes the organization to go backward for a decade. Stadium is full in Cincy and i'm sure they want to keep it that way despite the lack of playoff success.

lol at Vance Joseph not topping the list

He's not getting fired at all. I just hope we have a great season so all these idiots can eat some crow

Back
Top Bottom