Vegas Is Aiming Both Barrels At Gase And The Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vegas Is Aiming Both Barrels At Gase And The Dolphins

dougb123

Bringer of Rain
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Vegas Doubles Down On Disaster… Bets Gase Gets Fired

https://www.phinsnews.com/miami-dolphins-news-vegas-doubles-down-on-disaster-bets-gase-gets-fired/

The bookmaker software is about as low on the Dolphins chances for success this season as they were in 2016. Why can’t he do it again with an even better overall roster? These Vegas predictions strike at the heart of the team: The Head Coach. They are saying Gase just isn’t good enough to get these players to step up. They are predicting that Gase has a good chance to get fired or be forced to resign before the season ends.

No love from Vegas - none at all, I just have a hard time seeing were going to be as bad as they say we are....I think we win more games than we lose. We need to get off to a fast start....he needs to script 20-25 winning plays... no more slow starts let feel them out.

As my CNA would say, "you stupid" Vegas…

In June, does it really matter? Are we in the dog days of training camp? Are we in the midst of a crucial road game in December?

First time I've seen that site, nicely done site (means money)...everything on that site seems to be geared to placing bets on the Dolphins..

Has good information - content nice even if it's geared to getting you to place a bet -
Miami Dolphins News written for and by Phins fans! - hmmm not sure that's accurate
reporter Jimmy Bourbon that's got to be alias

Seems like it's been around a while - I must live a sheltered life or life in a shell

If we are in the lower third for offense this year, I'd welcome the change. Since he's an offensive guru and we've had supbar offenses since his arrival, it's really his last chance.

If the offense is decent but we still miss the playoffs, I think he'll get one more chance.

Vegas Doubles Down On Disaster… Bets Gase Gets Fired

https://www.phinsnews.com/miami-dolphins-news-vegas-doubles-down-on-disaster-bets-gase-gets-fired/

The bookmaker software is about as low on the Dolphins chances for success this season as they were in 2016. Why can’t he do it again with an even better overall roster? These Vegas predictions strike at the heart of the team: The Head Coach. They are saying Gase just isn’t good enough to get these players to step up. They are predicting that Gase has a good chance to get fired or be forced to resign before the season ends.

No love from Vegas - none at all, I just have a hard time seeing were going to be as bad as they say we are....I think we win more games than we lose. We need to get off to a fast start....he needs to script 20-25 winning plays... no more slow starts let feel them out.

Sounds like a lot of hyperbole to me. Take "I’m not talking Super Bowl or bust, but nothing short of 9 wins is acceptable." I doubt that's true. Or "2018 is ‘win or go home.’ N-n-n-n-o-p-e. Don't see that at all. I suspect 6 wins is good enough if there are signs of progress in the last 10 games. And I find it interesting oddsmakers have Miami winning 5 or less but "nothing short of 9 wins is acceptable." Click bait

$$$$ Well, there is a huge bet I need to make, and I hate betting. $$$$

2Jsv3E8

I am not a fan of Gase by any means but I am certainly not hoping for that to happen, I don’t want to start over again!

I am rooting for Gase to prove Vegas and myself wrong!

People really don't understand how Vegas works. They don't give a **** about the Dolphins. They don't give a **** about any team. The only thing they care about is setting lines that will increase their odds of coming out on top overall and they are clearly very, very good at it.

As a looongtime Dolphin fan, Gase is the first coach I am starting to seriously dislike. IMO, Gase has put some of the worst, most ill prepared Dolphin teams on the field. And I do believe this coach lost the locker room last year and got rid of players as a result... not so much to make my beloved dolphins better, but to make the team bend more to his will. At this point, I feel Gase is inept as a head coach.

Having said all that, f**k Vegas. Prove everyone wrong Mr. Gase. Show me you have a real method to the absolute madness was last year and this off season. I would gladly retract my statements if so..

Back
Top Bottom