Vegas odds. What's going on here | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vegas odds. What's going on here

He may be that, but the Denver altitude and a QB who's never played there are the great equalizer.

Tua may struggle a bit but the only game they've won at home this year was against the Chargers and that was a miracle comeback

He may be that, but the Denver altitude and a QB who's never played there are the great equalizer.
I hear that about the South Florida heat but teams seem to do okay.....see Seattle.

Tua may struggle a bit but the only game they've won at home this year was against the Chargers and that was a miracle comeback

That was a miracle comeback? Huh?
We had to have a miracle comeback to beat the Chargers sunday?

This has me thinking....

Has Tua literally ever played in cold weather? Hell, has the kid even seen snow?

I also think we are due for a stinker (most teams have one) and thoughts mentioned could come into play. I agree, looks like easy money, but odds makers aren't usually far off.We SHOULD win easily but again, it is the NFL
They've been WAY off on our games all year. I think the spread was accurate only for the Cardinal's game, if that. However, I'm not a betting expert, either.

That altitude is no joke....
I went there a few years ago...went to the gym to play basketball and I didn't last 10 minutes...

Back
Top Bottom