Vegas odds. What's going on here | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vegas odds. What's going on here

Spread...

Honestly, I don't gamble a great deal, I am more of a 'ponies' guy...

Funny, I actually like the complete opposite. Titans +6, Jets +9.5 (this is their last chance on their schedule for a win), and Cowboys +8.5 (i got them earlier)

Funny, I actually like the complete opposite. Titans +6, Jets +9.5 (this is their last chance on their schedule for a win), and Cowboys +8.5 (i got them earlier)
(Deep Berman Voice) That's why they play the gaaaames.

My 2 cents. The Titans are going the wrong way, and are really banged up. Herbert is going to explode vs. the Jesters. ...and the Vikings have been impressive since Cook returned and the Cowboys? eww...

Remind me of this on Sunday night. I like eating crow... it's good in bourbon sauce.

It was really more or less breaking their arms over it, the money had be offered to make the deal, and even then the players were not for it deep down. You interview any of these players they don’t like it. I played college ball, just a division 3 school, my business partner played in the ACC. I only played my freshman and sophomore year and I’ll tell you my body took at least 6 days to recover. My business partner agrees. Can only imagine how an NFL player recovers. It’s why Thursday night games suck. As a true NFL fan I wished they ended this terrible experiment. NFL was meant to be played on Sunday afternoons. Thursday’s are for sloppy badly played games.

It was really more or less breaking their arms over it, the money had be offered to make the deal, and even then the players were not for it deep down. You interview any of these players they don’t like it. I played college ball, just a division 3 school, my business partner played in the ACC. I only played my freshman and sophomore year and I’ll tell you my body took at least 6 days to recover. My business partner agrees. Can only imagine how an NFL player recovers. It’s why Thursday night games suck. As a true NFL fan I wished they ended this terrible experiment. NFL was meant to be played on Sunday afternoons. Thursday’s are for sloppy badly played games.
I don't disagree... I was just a referee and after running around all weekend, my body was just done.

I'd love to see a study on whether injuries are up on Thursday games.

I don't disagree... I was just a referee and after running around all weekend, my body was just done.

I'd love to see a study on whether injuries are up on Thursday games.
I know they were monitoring injuries the first few years regarding Thursday nights and they were definitely up, not sure where it’s at right now. But it usually is garbage football especially from the away team. I bet 50 bucks every Thursday night on the home team. Lost a few here and there but so far I’m deep in the black.

Back
Top Bottom