Vernon Carey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vernon Carey

Numbskull

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Haven't been here in a while and haven't seen any Dolphins games lately, but was curious to know how Vernon has been playing for yall and whether he's lived up to his draft potential.

Nope he hasnt done much but I hope he has a break out year.

He didn't do anything special last year, but I believe that he will be something solid either this season or next.

started two games for us, and looked good, but never cracked the starting lineup once St. Calir got healthy. We're all willing to give him another chance, but we know he's a project.

IMO most of us didn't even want Caey once Andrews was drafted.(I think everybody was saying trade down if we're gonna go OL). I think alot of people wanted Wilfork, and then either Reshaun Woods, Justin Smiley, or Chris Snee.

Vernon is really special already this year. He's managed to gain about 40 lbs. and was one of the last o-linemen to show up for offseason "voluntary" workouts. He is the focus of a lot of attention.

uncle don said:
Vernon is really special already this year. He's managed to gain about 40 lbs. and was one of the last o-linemen to show up for offseason "voluntary" workouts. He is the focus of a lot of attention.

Sarcasm??

uncle don said:

Link?

He was part of a horrid line but looks like he should get better or he will be a huge bust.

Den54 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle don

Link?

Dude... uncle don was that guy on the commercial that was hiding in the takling dummy so he could steal a sweaty jersey.... no link needed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom