Very Important | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Important

DamageInc

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a Phins fan in Tampa. There's a local sports talk radio show called The Big Dog show that has really been letting the Phins fans have it. It's been downright bad. I encourage you to call in toll free and let this jackass have it. 888-546-4620. Last night the Phins fans came out of the wood work and really laid into this guy. Let's make tonight even worse for him, Thanks.:fire: :yell:

You are talking about steve dumig. He hates the Dolphins, He thinks if you live in tampa you should be a bucs fan and will not talk about the phins at all.

What channel are you talking about?? I don't listen to the radio much but I will tune in to listen.

I live in the area and find it humorous to listen to some of the bucs fans talk about how bad the dolphins suck. Funny just 20 years ago they were all wearing Miami Dolphin Pajamas to bed.

I watch the bucs because I'm in the area; I'm a Dolphins freak by the grace of god.

So the announcer said you should be bucs fans because you live in the area?? Ask him how many Devil Rays games he's attended without wearing the hat of his childhood team. HA! Only home games that sell out every year is the Yankee games?????Hmmmmmm

Bucs, Bolts, Rays.........Need I say more

With ya Frank....I'm in Clearwater also. This guy is a smackass. He's gonna get a call from me tonight.

Actually I'm going to hold off until tomorrow. They're talking about 9-11 today......it can wait till tomorrow.

Im not planning on calling, i was just wondering the channel #.

Good to see some more fans in Clearwater. Do you go to games???

Originally posted by FreakInClearH2o
Im not planning on calling, i was just wondering the channel #.

Good to see some more fans in Clearwater. Do you go to games???

620 WDAE the sports animal.

Frank, yep. Usually a couple of Dolphin games a year. Going down for San Diego in November and hopefully one sooner as well.

Back
Top Bottom