very interesting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

very interesting

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
damn thanks bro, i was looking for something that listed all the draft prospects

I really like Mike Williams but i am concerned on why he let school and quit the football team but i think he could be a very good WR. there is 5 players in the "question to answer" that i wouldnt mind seeing in miami
#1: Dez Bryant
#2: Brandon Spikes
#3: Myron Rolle
#4: LeGarrette Blount
#5: Mike Williams

i think we have a shot to get all 5 of those player Bryant would have to be the first round pick. Spikes would have to be the second. Rolle could be the fourth (as long as we get a FS in FA) and Blount, and Williams could be the had in the 6th and maybe even the 7th but most likly the 6th.

If Demaryius Thomas busts into the 4.4 range, even the high 4.4 range, then there's no way that guy makes it to the second round. He's too physical, his hands too strong, his blocking too superb, his experience getting off press too extensive...if he turned out to be that fast I would say there's a valid train of thought that he needs to legitimately be compared with Dez Bryant. One key I don't necessarily see people talking about is that because of that triple option attack, the dude saw a lot of corners start plays in tight press spacing, right up on the line, playing man. Being able to separate under those conditions is no easy task.

I just can't imagine based on what I've seen that Thomas runs much better than a high or mid 4.5 range. And he could run worse than that, IMO.

This will be an interesting safety class to see timed out with one another and I say that because I think the Dolphins will want to grab a play maker at the position. I'll be paying attention to a guy like Kurt Coleman.

I can forgive his lack of size when he's a physical, solid tackler. I can forgive his lack of straight line speed to an extent, knowing that the guy is smart and knows where to be. Considering he's probably a mid to late round guy...I have my eye on him.

If Demaryius Thomas busts into the 4.4 range, even the high 4.4 range, then there's no way that guy makes it to the second round. He's too physical, his hands too strong, his blocking too superb, his experience getting off press too extensive...if he turned out to be that fast I would say there's a valid train of thought that he needs to legitimately be compared with Dez Bryant. One key I don't necessarily see people talking about is that because of that triple option attack, the dude saw a lot of corners start plays in tight press spacing, right up on the line, playing man. Being able to separate under those conditions is no easy task.

I just can't imagine based on what I've seen that Thomas runs much better than a high or mid 4.5 range. And he could run worse than that, IMO.

This will be an interesting safety class to see timed out with one another and I say that because I think the Dolphins will want to grab a play maker at the position. I'll be paying attention to a guy like Kurt Coleman.

I can forgive his lack of size when he's a physical, solid tackler. I can forgive his lack of straight line speed to an extent, knowing that the guy is smart and knows where to be. Considering he's probably a mid to late round guy...I have my eye on him.
even if he doesnt he might not make it to the second round he has moved up on Mayocks WR list to third behind Bryant, and Benn

Back
Top Bottom