Very Surprising To Me...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Very Surprising To Me......

Phin_Phan

Active Roster
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
722
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Windsor, Ontario
Now tell me how this works?? How does an All-American Safety (Ernest Shazor) go undrafted in the NFL?? Like not even in round 7??

I dont understand this, IMO he was one of the better safeties in the NFL......does anyone have any info as to why no one grabbed him?? We should sign him with though undrafted free agents. He could cover our safety priority.
 

finresurrection

2 Babes and a little paint, sweet!!!!
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
he's a Cardinal now as stated in several other threads.
 

AustroFin

Dark Side of Europe
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Austria, in the Mountains next to the "Herminator"
From Scouts he has very heavy Troubles with Zone Coverage. Also he sometimes needs to long to "read" the Play. He has the Size for a Lb but not the Body. That maybe the Facts why he wasnt drafted.

And for us i see drafted Travis Daniels playing as Safety as he was playing this Position before his last Year.....
 

KB21

Club Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2001
Messages
10,062
Reaction score
65
Daniels was drafted as a corner.
 

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
May 5, 2002
Messages
16,585
Reaction score
21
Age
47
Location
London
Shazor also should have stayed at school as he was told. To then run a 4.75 highlighted that.
 

Eric-Honduras

Active Roster
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
824
Reaction score
0
Shazor is a SS... we already have that position covered by TJOnes and Bua. he was signed by Arizona...

its over.. lets please stop talking about this guy....


everyone and their mother passed on this guy....
 

Phin_Phan

Active Roster
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
722
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
Windsor, Ontario
Eric-Honduras said:
Shazor is a SS... we already have that position covered by TJOnes and Bua. he was signed by Arizona...

its over.. lets please stop talking about this guy....


everyone and their mother passed on this guy....

who pissed in your cornflakes? :cry:

LOL Relax bud, I swear to god everyone is so B I T C H Y on this website......all I want is info......thanx guys for your info and not answering like a smart-a s s
 
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,790
Reaction score
1
Location
Pennsylvania
he might not even make the team in ARI w/ griffenth and wilson at SS, idk y ARI would go after him w/ 2 good proven SS's
 

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
7,614
Reaction score
8
Boomer said:
Shazor also should have stayed at school as he was told. To then run a 4.75 highlighted that.

did he have the option of returning after the poor workouts?
 

Eric-Honduras

Active Roster
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
824
Reaction score
0
Phin_Phan said:
who pissed in your cornflakes? :cry:

LOL Relax bud, I swear to god everyone is so B I T C H Y on this website......all I want is info......thanx guys for your info and not answering like a smart-a s s

"i eat pieces of s***& like you for breakfast" , "You eat pieces of s*** for breakfast?" ....."No!!" great lines from a good movie...


i think Shazor had about a hundred threads going saturday and sunday....


Jason White Hesiman winner and runner up this year... didnt get drafted either...
 

ih8brady

2008 AFC East Champions
Joined
Feb 20, 2005
Messages
7,614
Reaction score
8
Eric-Honduras said:
"i eat pieces of s***& like you for breakfast" , "You eat pieces of s*** for breakfast?" ....."No!!" great lines from a good movie...


i think Shazor had about a hundred threads going saturday and sunday....


Jason White Hesiman winner and runner up this year... didnt get drafted either...


yeah but jason white has no future in the nfl. hes just another Crouch.
 

Eric-Honduras

Active Roster
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
824
Reaction score
0
ih8brady said:
yeah but jason white has no future in the nfl. hes just another Crouch.


Probably....thats why he didnt get drafted.... same with Shazor..
 
Top Bottom