Veteran RB Options for the Miami Dolphins | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Veteran RB Options for the Miami Dolphins

A waiver claim on Johnson means we were bargain shopping. Bringing in a guy who we could easily cut with no cap considerations... His contract is a measly 1.3M and none of it is guaranteed.

If we would have been awarded Johnson, he would have been here to beat out Ahmed, and/or Brown for a backup RB spot.

Without good rb..all them top defense going do Blist Tua.. Tua need all help he can get..
Let them blitz.

That will end real fast when we make them pay for it.

If Tua is the quick decision maker, and accurate passer as advertised, it plays right into our hand.

I do believe you have to establish some semblance of an effective rushing game to keep the D "honest", but you don't need a Titan level run attack if that isn't your game.

A waiver claim on Johnson means we were bargain shopping. Bringing in a guy who we could easily cut with no cap considerations... His contract is a measly 1.3M and none of it is guaranteed.

If we would have been awarded Johnson, he would have been here to beat out Ahmed, and/or Brown for a backup RB spot.
wd5ec9e260.jpg

Ya think the oline with 3 rookie starters might be a factor?
And yet Swift did amazing behind that line?
You're running low on viable reasons my dude.
  • Adrian Peterson 4 YPC
  • Kerryon Johnson 3.6 YPC
  • D'Andre Swift 4.6 YPC
Still defending him? He was cut for a reason.
No thanks

Last edited:
And yet Swift did amazing behind that line?
You're running low on viable reasons my dude.
  • Adrian Peterson 4 YPC
  • Kerryon Johnson 3.6 YPC
  • D'Andre Swift 4.6 YPC
Still defending him? He was cut for a reason.
No thanks
Not sure why you’re being so pissy. I wasn’t defending anyone or advocating for anyone. I was pointing out that the MD are clearly looking to sign a RB and that a rookie oline can affect a RBs performance. Look up affect in the dictionary my dude.

Let them blitz.

That will end real fast when we make them pay for it.

If Tua is the quick decision maker, and accurate passer as advertised, it plays right into our hand.

I do believe you have to establish some semblance of an effective rushing game to keep the D "honest", but you don't need a Titan level run attack if that isn't your game.
That what denver, buffalo and oakland did.

Gaskins just needs to stay healthy, grab a vet or trade for a cap decision back. With the amt of talent, we have at the other skill positions. It is going to be an afterthought for defenses to defend the run.

Back
Top Bottom