Veteran RB Options for the Miami Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Veteran RB Options for the Miami Dolphins

I think Gaskin will be the starter week one. We might bring in another RB after the June cuts but he's the starter and I don't think Flores is worry about it. Time will tell if he's right or not.

I think Gaskin will be the starter week one. We might bring in another RB after the June cuts but he's the starter and I don't think Flores is worry about it. Time will tell if he's right or not.
Don’t sleep on Ahmed

Never underestimate a human being with something to prove. Gaskin, is giving 110 percent. I don't want to sign every other teams throw-aways. But, at least give those we have signed a chance before replacing them

Feel free to quote me on this but I feel something special about Doaks

If we really want rb we would draft one 2 yr ago..we have pass on at leased 8 good rb in draft..
Again not true. Just because we aren’t willing to expend a high draft pick on a RB doesn’t mean it isn’t still a priority. Flo doesn’t value that position the same as every other team. We tried to sign Leveon Bell last year and Kerryon Johnson this year. Sounds like we want another RB to me.

Again not true. Just because we aren’t willing to expend a high draft pick on a RB doesn’t mean it isn’t still a priority. Flo doesn’t value that position the same as every other team. We tried to sign Leveon Bell last year and Kerryon Johnson this year. Sounds like we want another RB to me.
Without good rb..all them top defense going do Blist Tua.. Tua need all help he can get..

Back
Top Bottom