Vic Beasley any good ???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vic Beasley any good ????

Sort of fabricated sack total a few years ago. Some clean up sacks in there

it was an outlier year imo. I’ve also never seen a team come out and make a public announcement that they are cutting a dude off so that is very odd as well.

I’d sign cheap and honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a camp cut. Not a believer

I mean...here’s the thing: You don’t need four or five HOF caliber pass rushers. You need one. And then a borderline Pro Bowler. And then a couple clean-up guys. You think everyone on the Niners DL would be as successful by themselves? No way. Remember Adewale Ogunleye? The guy who cleaned up Jason Taylor’s leftovers one year, nabbed 15 sacks, and got paid by the Bears?

He was decent. He’s Vic Beasley.

Sort of fabricated sack total a few years ago. Some clean up sacks in there

it was an outlier year imo. I’ve also never seen a team come out and make a public announcement that they are cutting a dude off so that is very odd as well.

I’d sign cheap and honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a camp cut. Not a believer

The more I think about it the more I think we should stay away unless he finds his market is dirt cheap and I mean dirt. I don’t think the guy works at the one thing he has going for him pass rush in terms of arsenal enough. Which to me comes back to work ethic.

maybe he’s content.

I mean...here’s the thing: You don’t need four or five HOF caliber pass rushers. You need one. And then a borderline Pro Bowler. And then a couple clean-up guys. You think everyone on the Niners DL would be as successful by themselves? No way. Remember Adewale Ogunleye? The guy who cleaned up Jason Taylor’s leftovers one year, nabbed 15 sacks, and got paid by the Bears?

He was decent. He’s Vic Beasley.

rigjt but “Vic beasly” is a brand and you gotta pay for it. The actual production doesn’t match the name. I’m not paying for what it will likely cost him

The more I think about it the more I think we should stay away unless he finds his market is dirt cheap and I mean dirt. I don’t think the guy works at the one thing he has going for him pass rush in terms of arsenal enough. Which to me comes back to work ethic.

maybe he’s content.

seems content. Got his money, turns his motor on every now and then

still can’t set the edge

Back
Top Bottom