Vic Fangio brings big changes to the Miami Dolphins' defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vic Fangio brings big changes to the Miami Dolphins' defense

If Miami is 3rd in points allowed like the Broncos were (Heck, if they're top 5 or even top 10), Miami is winning the East running away, getting a bye in the playoffs, and doing extreme damage in the playoffs, including maybe/hopefully finally reaching the SB after such a long hiatus.

Last edited:
Interceptions is the key. Imagine 20 interceptions this year

This is what is so great about having such a genius at DC with such a talented secondary. For the most part teams are going to find the frustration of finding someone open beyond 3 to 5 yards, which will either serve to force QBs on a clock to gamble and risk INTs, or wait for someone to get open and risk getting Sacked.

There could be plenty of Sacks also to go along with all those INTs.

Probably the biggest issue Miami had last season was getting off the field on third downs. That and defending those multi-dimensional quarterbacks.

I'm looking forward to seeing that change in the Dolphins favor under Fangio.

This may be the most talented defense Fangio has ever had. Now, it's just a matter of bringing out the best in this group. Starting against the Chargers!

Probably the biggest issue Miami had last season was getting off the field on third downs. That and defending those multi-dimensional quarterbacks.

This may be the most talented defense Fangio has ever had. Now, it's just a matter of bringing out the best in this group. Starting against the Chargers!
Not just any 3rd downs either! 3rd and forevers. Getting frustrated thinking back to it.

I

t was 100% our biggest issue.

Back
Top Bottom