Vick... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vick...

TwahLah

3 Fiddy Z
Reaction score
Oh how he just made me laugh out loud.
I was looking through Dolphin photos and came across this. I don't know if anybody has already seen this, but just wanted to share it.
At first, I thought he was cryin', boy the captions you could do for this one...
Courtesy of Yahoo.
clear.gif

Attachments

• d06c3ca4da88e043339f4b503ccd253e-getty-135508078.jpg
    d06c3ca4da88e043339f4b503ccd253e-getty-135508078.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 14
they got the 15 yard facemask if that means anything to you. i hope you're not trying to turn this into a race issue.
omg man, seriously? He was talking about how Brady always whines if a defender so much as farts on him, and he usually gets the flag after he tells the ref to throw it. Nothing to do with race. Geez

omg man, seriously? He was talking about how Brady always whines if a defender so much as farts on him, and he usually gets the flag after he tells the ref to throw it. Nothing to do with race. Geez

i didn't say he was i gave him the benefit of doubt. earlier this year there was a lot of talk about how referees were not calling vick as they would peyton and brady because they viewed vick as a rb which led to other assumptions from the media.

i didn't say he was i gave him the benefit of doubt. earlier this year there was a lot of talk about how referees were not calling vick as they would peyton and brady because they viewed vick as a rb which led to other assumptions from the media.
well Vick is a RB in a sence. He runs the ball a lot. And when you run the ball, you're going to get popped! Period!

they got the 15 yard facemask if that means anything to you. i hope you're not trying to turn this into a race issue.
also....Mizfit has over 3,000 posts and always makes intelligent posts! He wouldn't still be here if he was causing trouble, and doing things like bringing up racial issues. My sn used to be "bpackers" but sumething happened to my account, so I have been reading his posts for a long time. You won't hear that sort of stuff out of him. I promise you that!

Back
Top Bottom