Victory was Zo very sweet today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory was Zo very sweet today!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Zo started...wade finished (as usual)

No Shaq, no problem...i know the heat wont have a great shot if shaq is out for awhile, but if they are playing a girls team (the wizards) they should have no problem. :D

DID YOU SEE THE BLOCK BY ZO? He damn deserved to flex his muscle. No shaq... no problem.

Dolphin1184 said:
DID YOU SEE THE BLOCK BY ZO? He damn deserved to flex his muscle. No shaq... no problem.

Im ticked that they didnt show a replay of that, that was VICIOUS!!!! :)

TerryTate said:
Im ticked that they didnt show a replay of that, that was VICIOUS!!!! :)

Please, on Sunshine network they showed it like five times!

Not to mention Eric Reid is the best announcer ever!

Dolphin1184 said:
Please, on Sunshine network they showed it like five times!

Not to mention Eric Reid is the best announcer ever!

Im in Orlando, I was watching the ESPN telecast.

Zo is back, thats for sure. This is one of the best teams that I love watching since the hardaway-mourning days.

Did you hear the press conferance?? SVG commenting on how tired Wade was "Wade looked like he was about ready to die during that last time out, I assured him we would take tomorrow off to attend the funeral then sent him back out there" lol, Van Gundy is a hoot to listen to

No Shaq? No problem!

Who says Zo can't still play? 14pts/13rebs/4blks

Wade was magnifcant as usual with 31pts/6rebs/8asts/1blk

The Jones boys putting their stamp on the game with 16pts each

Udon 12/12

Who is gonna stop the Heat? Nobody! Only team left in the playoffs undefeated. 7-0 and counting baby. I can feel the Heat, can you?

a6a3397d-1.gif

dj's fall away 2 with 6 to play in the 4th was sick! that and the 3 he made just prior, changed the momentum that was turning towards the wiz - all our guys stepped up especially zo - and i love it

Major pwnage on that block by Zo! Zo is playing pretty good right now and is filling in nicely for Shaq. I am glad he finished the game becuase he had 3 fouls early, and I was worried of him fouling out, because then who would we be left with? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom