Video Feed Horrible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Video Feed Horrible

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
It's like being partially blind and hoping to see the light, this video feed sucks!!

Its not playing for me!!!!!!!!! This frickin' torture. I hate computers.......

I'm watchin it on sunshine network right now.

The first Titans offense vs Dolphins defense sucked they basically were nickel and diming us up the field. Sure they wouldn't have gained as many yards as they were spotting them if we were hitting them, but they were still passing the ball to open guys and they got in the endzone in the end and it seemed a lot of guys were way too satisfied with "touching" Eddie George and thinking to themselves "yeah ok i touched him in a game he'd have been down." This is Eddie George and no, he wouldn't be down.

The next offensive series for Dolphins vs Titans D was a bit frustrating. Lucas was throwing too hard to the short guys but that doesn't excuse the wide open pass that Konrad dropped, plus Lucas totally overthrew BAD an open Ricky Williams as he was crossing the middle of the field. But mainly they looked like a team trying to learn a new offense because there were moments of breakdown and moments of triumph as the series ended with the Titans throwing a monster blitz package at us, Ricky Williams picking up the last blitzer beautifully, and Lucas dropping like a 20 yard beauty of a pass to Chris Chambers as he streaks past his single zone coverage and just gets his feet in bounds for the TD. Why is it that Lucas knows how to put touch on his long ball fade routes but he doesn't understand the concept of softening up his short throws so that people can catch it easily?

Worked surprisingly well for me as well. I've watched TV's that were a lot worse.

First set both teams was complete BS. Apparently they were playing two handed touch. Seriously. The only thing of concern to me in that whole scrimmage was the way Kearse blew by Smith a couple times in a row. Wasn't concerned about the performance of our D in that little "touch" scrimmage at all. When they worked on the two minute drill set, albeit with McNair and George out, our guys got like 5 sacks out of 6 plays and basically shut them down.

Our offense didnt move the ball in the first series. It was 4 and out but they let the Phins stay on the field that finally culminated in Lucas throwin the over the shoulder pass to chambers for the TD. Brent Smith and Konrad are flops IMO. Lets see what the back ups can do, especially in B. Smith's case. Levick and Kustok both impressed me. I'm glad they're still saving Ricky Williams. My feed was bad on that Konrad big gainer so I'd like to know what happened there. Is it over?

I tried to get the stram no less than 10 times and I was buffered to death before it finally quit. That's OK though, I know you guys will step up and give a good analysis of the scrimmage.
Just reading a few early returns, everyone shouldn't get upset if everything doesn't goes as plan. There's a new offense being put in, two LT's that haven't played in a year, the starting QB watching on the sideline, a new defensive front and few players banged up.
Wait until at least the 2nd preseason game before you start moaning about this or that. There are a few spots that haven't established starters as of it. Get the 1st team locked on both sides of the ball and lets go from there.

Yea I agree the video feed was terrible..so I change computer to my faster one with more ram and new media player and it worked better. but not as clear as I'd like..but I did see Chamber TD.. I saw the new DB make an interception and Konrad's catch in the middle..Ouch..Didn't really get to see the Titans first drive...Did Eddie score on the first play?

No Eddie did run it in from about 18 yd line. Zack may have tackled him but he just let him go. It was a 4th and 3 situation and zack got a hand on him at the line. The announcing was worse than the game picture so it's hard to tell what went on.

Back
Top Bottom