VIDEO LINK: Saban Sunday Night Convo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIDEO LINK: Saban Sunday Night Convo

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
I just got my TiVo - Computer hookups and I'd thought I try this out...

Saban Interview.. (right click and hit - Save File As...)

Quicktime helps.

I'm just learning the more advanced encoding techniques so hopefully next time it will be a little smaller, but still retain the quality.

I hope we hear a lot of James Brown music in the coming years.

CrunchTime said:
I hope we hear a lot of James Brown music in the coming years.

I want saban to be a dancing machine!! :D

Worked great. I'd like Zach to bring out the cape and have Saban go down on one knee.:cool: That'd be awesome.

Thanks for the clip. It worked great. Post more if you get them.

Thanks again.

I hope we see him dance to some James Brown this season!

bobdroopy said:
I just got my TiVo - Computer hookups and I'd thought I try this out...

Saban Interview.. (right click and hit - Save File As...)

Quicktime helps.

I'm just learning the more advanced encoding techniques so hopefully next time it will be a little smaller, but still retain the quality.
Thank you!! :up:

ok i love this guy he is so calm and cool about everything, at least what i have seen so far he really doesnt have to sit there a think about everything its like he just knows what to say and how to say it, the more i hear this guy the more i like him now i just have to see the team play some games

Hey, I have TIVO too but haven't got any of the stuff to transfer to my computer, any tips on where/what to buy? How much did the whole thing set you back??

You can see the full interview which is about 10 minutes if you go to www.espn360.com. You will have to download the free viewer and doublecheck the minimum system requirements and update your windows media player and install shockwave and flash if you don't have them as well, but that's all listed under software minimum requirements before you install it. I hope this was informative.

nice job man

Go Phins

Back
Top Bottom