View of the all-star jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

View of the all-star jerseys

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
allstar2006-1.jpg

Don't know if it's offical or not, but I found this on a Rockets website. I sure as hell hope that they don't wear this because they are pretty dman ugly to look at. If you like old school, then you would love this jersey. It might be alittle too much old school.

Ace88 said:
allstar2006-1.jpg

Don't know if it's offical or not, but I found this on a Rockets website. I sure as hell hope that they don't wear this because they are pretty dman ugly to look at. If you like old school, then you would love this jersey. It might be alittle too much old school.

ugly it is...I liked the old days when they all wore their actual team uniforms.

and damn Ace our Rockets are struggling this year :boohoo:

They are right now, but I think we will get better as the season goes. I know that our playoffs chances are gone and we will be a lotto team. I think that we can start winning like 3 games in a row or so once the team stays healthy long enough to develope a chemistry.

Ace88 said:
They are right now, but I think we will get better as the season goes. I know that our playoffs chances are gone and we will be a lotto team. I think that we can start winning like 3 games in a row or so once the team stays healthy long enough to develope a chemistry.

Once tmac becomes a team player, and they get a good pg to direct the team in the right direction maybe they'll be good :lol:

Im calling it now if charlotte is healthy and gets morrison next year look for the bobcats in the playoffs

Buddwalk said:
Once tmac becomes a team player, and they get a good pg to direct the team in the right direction maybe they'll be good :lol:

Im calling it now if charlotte is healthy and gets morrison next year look for the bobcats in the playoffs

No you didn't just diss my team man. :tantrum:

On a serious note though....T-Mac had nobody else to help him win. The others players wasn't clutch and they couldn't shoot the ball well enough to win. I don't know how many times T-Mac had to run the game by himself inroder for a good attempt to win a game. Now with Yao getting better, T-Mac and Yao can both help win games. It will be even more exciting when we get back Jon Barry, Derek Anderson and Bob Sura. We have really missed Sura and Barry always passes the ball to Yao. Yao doesn't get the ball enough where I would like him to.

Its not Tmacs fault at all. He should have the mvp wrapped up :lol: the rockets are 0-13 without him this year and they are over 500 with Tmac and thats not even including Yao. The rockets have been dessimated with injuries this year and hopefully will rebound in the 2nd half of the season. At least make it respectable :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom