View on Miami from a Bills Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

View on Miami from a Bills Fan

Allaboutit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
First off let me say that you guys have done very well in the offseason, Holliday, Carter, Traylor, Jones, Ronnie Brown, Roth, and Crowder.......... 7 Nice additions is a GREAT accomplishment. The question mark that you guys have at QB could be all for not.......... as much as I hope you guys play Feeley and he has another season like last year, the reality is that Gus Frerote will probably be your guy, and Everything is set in place for him to have a big year. Frerote can play, and with the offensive talent surrounding him, he could wind up putting up very big numbers. Now as far as Ricky Williams goes......... If I were you guys I really wouldn't worry about it. Miami is in better shape in this department than we were when we had Travis Henry, And Willis Mcgahee. Brown was the best back, in a very talented draft for RB's, and if Ricky comes back, and pans out, then Great for you guys, and if not, then..........SO WHAT!!!! Ricky is in no way shape or form to be counted on, and there is nothing to really suggest that he will even be any good upon his return, but it really doesn't matter does it, because Brown is almost certain to be a force. As much as I want to I'm having a hard time seeing you guys fail this year. There may be some growing pains with the new coaches/system, but Miami has one thing that you cannot ignore.....TALENT, and on that talent alone it will probably lead them to at least 7 or 8 wins, and possibly much more(especially if they start to click fairly quickly)

Woah..THanks. I know it took alot and it hurt to speak the truth about a rival...Nice call.

Allaboutit said:
First off let me say that you guys have done very well in the offseason, Holliday, Carter, Traylor, Jones, Ronnie Brown, Roth, and Crowder.......... 7 Nice additions is a GREAT accomplishment. The question mark that you guys have at QB could be all for not.......... as much as I hope you guys play Feeley and he has another season like last year, the reality is that Gus Frerote will probably be your guy, and Everything is set in place for him to have a big year. Frerote can play, and with the offensive talent surrounding him, he could wind up putting up very big numbers. Now as far as Ricky Williams goes......... If I were you guys I really wouldn't worry about it. Miami is in better shape in this department than we were when we had Travis Henry, And Willis Mcgahee. Brown was the best back, in a very talented draft for RB's, and if Ricky comes back, and pans out, then Great for you guys, and if not, then..........SO WHAT!!!! Ricky is in no way shape or form to be counted on, and there is nothing to really suggest that he will even be any good upon his return, but it really doesn't matter does it, because Brown is almost certain to be a force. As much as I want to I'm having a hard time seeing you guys fail this year. There may be some growing pains with the new coaches/system, but Miami has one thing that you cannot ignore.....TALENT, and on that talent alone it will probably lead them to at least 7 or 8 wins, and possibly much more(especially if they start to click fairly quickly)

OMG I am almost speachless. A classy Bills fan. I've seen it all now.

View on Bills from a Miami Fan

clear.gif

Edit: Sorry dude, couldn't resist... your post took some guts and made a lot of sense... no hard feelings...

phillyphinphan said:
your props mean nothing over here you dirty jills fan...

:roflmao:

The guy comes on hear, swallows some pride, makes an intelligent post and you bash him? :shakeno:

Good post Allaboutit.

First a jets fan now a bills fan giving props? Is the world ending?

true, they had some nice additions.
but they also had some losses.

IF ricky actually plays, im not to worried about it. hes not the same player who a few years back got 1800 yards. and brown is a rookie, at most ill say 1200 yards. not bad, but not that great of a run game.

they got some tallent, but will they be able to put it all together in to a winning season? its possible, but IMO, not probable.

What is this, a Jedi mind trick? :yoda:

Seriously, thanks for the props. The moves look pretty decent on paper. We just need to see how it takes shape on the field.

they got some tallent, but will they be able to put it all together in to a winning season? its possible, but IMO, not probable.

same goes for buffalo w/losman

MelbournePhin said:

same goes for buffalo w/losman

maybe. but IMO we have 1 questionable position.
the fins have more than that. i see improvment. but a 9-7 season...... i dont know about that.

Back
Top Bottom