Vikes fan here... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikes fan here...

DolphinsFanLover

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought the Dolphins have a pretty good draft and I see some people got pissed getting Carey but he is a great player and he is a DOLPHINS fan coming out of high school so Carey pick couldn't be more perfect for the Dolphins! :) The Will Poole pick is also a nice pick, you guys have a decent draft and I hope you are pleased with the draft. :D

Hey RandyMoss84... Who did the Vikings pick with the 4th we sent w/ the trade to get Carey?

SurtainRulz23-The Vikes picked with the Dolphins' 4th rounder is Running back Mewelde Moore.

RandyMoss84 said:
SurtainRulz23-The Vikes picked with the Dolphins' 4th rounder is Running back Mewelde Moore.

Decent running back behind a HORRIBLE line in Tulane. I could see him being used there in a similar way as we use Minor (though he isn't as fast, he does have good hands).

Were you one of the Vike fans pointing to their watches on tv? :lol: classic.

Because Moe Williams is aging and might retire in a year or 2 and will need a replacement for Moe Williams so that's why the Vikes drafted Moore but for now Moore is going to be used for kick returns.

:welcome: to the site RandyMoss84. I am also a Vikes Fan, they are my second favorite team. Hey, do you think the talks about Moss coming to Miami (before they got Boston) were true? I love Moss, he is my favorite (non-Dolphin) player/WR. And you said Moore is going to be used for KRs, well what about Kelly Campbell? I really think he broke out last year, him and Moss have lightning speed and are a deep threat anytime. I am looking forward to their tandem.

Hey Prime Time: I doubt the trade talk for Moss is true, Tice said he won't trade their best wide receiver. Kelly Cambell is going to be a wide receiver and he did pretty well but if Moore gets hurt, probably Howry will use as a returner but he's slow but I wouldn't be too suprised to see Kelly do kick returns but I don't want him to risk injury.

welcome moss, i'm from the MN area, and keep an eye on the vikes, though Phins are my first love. Sorry you guys missed out on Kaeding..y'all need a kicker. First thing my friends said about the Vikes was how they were goiung ot take a kicker in the first :)

Kaeding would have been great for the Vikes. I actually spoke to Kaeding the weekend before the draft and told him I thought he'd be a 3rd rounder. He told me that would be a dream come true because he thought he would go 5th-6th round. Guess I was right.

Welcome Rmoss, obviously by my name you kinda guess i live in Minne, Vikes are my #2 team, in-laws are huge fans, wife used to cheer for them so i have gotten a lot of ribbing the last couple times they have played each other :-( 3rd time the charm! Udeze is a good pick, i was kinda hoping that they'd get Utecht as an udfa as he's damn good when healthy.

Yeah I wanted Keading too but oh well, hopefully Elling can do the job but I doubt it. Yeah, I want Utecht also but too bad he went to the dumb Colts, bleah! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom