Vikes game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikes game

AngloVike

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know you're probably looking to next week against NE, but I did say I'd pop back after Sundays game.
Obviously I'm pleased with the result, though was never sure how it would go - especially given our turnovers from Culpepper. Credit to both sides for a close hard-fought game, hope you guys can get the win you want this week and get into the playoffs - its not nice to miss out on that this late in the season.
Happy Holidays to all and look forward to our paths crossing again

Skol!

Thank you very much dude. I've been eating crow the past couple days from my friends, but it's always nice to see some class around here every once in a while. Certain people here act like children...and I'm not gonna name names. ;)

Originally posted by AngloVike
I know you're probably looking to next week against NE, but I did say I'd pop back after Sundays game.
Obviously I'm pleased with the result, though was never sure how it would go - especially given our turnovers from Culpepper. Credit to both sides for a close hard-fought game, hope you guys can get the win you want this week and get into the playoffs - its not nice to miss out on that this late in the season.
Happy Holidays to all and look forward to our paths crossing again

Skol!
I feel much like Harold II.:(

Back
Top Bottom