Vikes O. Smith busted using the "Whizzinator"!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikes O. Smith busted using the "Whizzinator"!!

Orlando-FinsFan

Starter
Reaction score
I guess the real reason that Ricky failed his drug test numerous times was because he wasn't using the "Original Whizzinator".

:roflmao:

The Vikes Onterrio Smith was busted in possession of a device called the "Original Whizzinator", which is designed to beat standard drug tests. The airport metal detectors went off due to his tube of toothpaste and when they searched his luggage, they found the "Whizzinator" kit, which comes with vials of dried urine and a prosthetic ***** that would give the appearance of the real McCoy to allow the user to give what the manufacturer claims is a foolproof way of passing a drug test."

I'm unable to post the link (I'm under 100 posts) but it's on Yahoo and KFFL.

If it's true, it's pretty funny.........

LOL i just read it at PFT also
funny as hell

And people wanted to trade for this guy last season :rolleyes:

Congrats to the people who back then brought up the idea that he was a loose cannon and one strike away from 1yr bannishment. Those people have won the grand prize!

What a dumb@ss. You'd think he'd learn his lesson by now, but noooo. He's a talented back but a mental idiot (which seems to be commonplace nowadays)

Schleprock said:
And people wanted to trade for this guy last season :rolleyes:

Congrats to the people who back then brought up the idea that he was a loose cannon and one strike away from 1yr bannishment. Those people have won the grand prize!

Good call.

Orlando-FinsFan said:
I guess the real reason that Ricky failed his drug test numerous times was because he wasn't using the "Original Whizzinator".

The Vikes Onterrio Smith was busted in possession of a device called the "Original Whizzinator", which is designed to beat standard drug tests. The airport metal detectors went off due to his tube of toothpaste and when they searched his luggage, they found the "Whizzinator" kit, which comes with vials of dried urine and a prosthetic ***** that would give the appearance of the real McCoy to allow the user to give what the manufacturer claims is a foolproof way of passing a drug test."

I'm unable to post the link (I'm under 100 posts) but it's on Yahoo and KFFL.

If it's true, it's pretty funny.........

Well he smoked pot and did pretty good, I guess that bodes well for ricky.

70% of NFL players smoke pot. Comon now.

Lol! The thing came with a prosthetic phallus? I assume the come in different colors? If not Id think the doctors would think that him having a white willy would be somewhat odd..

its not mine i swear... i was holding it for a friend...

Priceless! I wonder if they made a commemorative ricky "dreadlock" version...

These kinds of problems is why Fat Phil kicked him off the Tennessee football team. You know that if Phil kicks him off the team at UT, then there were some serious problems.

The phrase: "That's not my bag, baby." comes to mind. :chuckle:

SkapePhin said:
Lol! The thing came with a prosthetic phallus? I assume the come in different colors? If not Id think the doctors would think that him having a white willy would be somewhat odd..

Off topic but it's a fun story...actor Tom Sizemore was busted not too long ago while taking a drug test. He was using one of these "Whizzinator" things...problem was it was the black one...Sizemore is white.

Back
Top Bottom