Vikings Assistant G. M. May Have Eye On Miami If He Leaves Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings Assistant G. M. May Have Eye On Miami If He Leaves Team

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Several sources suggested Miami as one potential landing spot that would have considerable appeal to Paton. Paton has interviewed with the 49ers and Colts, among others, and has withdrawn from consideration in the past when the Dolphins, Jets and Chiefs sought to interview him for openings. However, sources said a return to Miami would not be out of the question if the Dolphins were to make front-office changes this offseason.

Source: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ll-again-be-among-most-coveted-gm-candidates/

On one hand it is JLC, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. If you read things closely, you can see that change may be coming

If this happens I am taking full credit lol. General Patton leading the way makes a lot of sense. He has done a very nice job in Minnesota.

Probably. Ross gonna Ross.

I'm honestly not sure how Tannenbaum's contract with the team is structured. If it works like a coaching contract and he's going to be paid the balance regardless of whether or not he's fired, then I don't think it matters.

I feel like he's had his chance, he blew it, and it seems unlikely that he would worm his way back into a decision-making role.

As long as it means getting rid of Tannenbaum once and for all.

Tannenbaum isn't the GM. Grier is the GM. This guy was an assistant GM at the Vikings, and looks like he's going to be interviewing for GM jobs with other teams.

That would have nothing to do with Tannenbaum. And why would we want to replace Grier?

Did I miss it, and it said somewhere in the article that he is in play as Director of Football Operations/Vice President/Czar for other teams?

Tannenbaum isn't the GM. Grier is the GM. This guy was an assistant GM at the Vikings, and looks like he's going to be interviewing for GM jobs with other teams.

That would have nothing to do with Tannenbaum. And why would we want to replace Grier?

Did I miss it, and it said somewhere in the article that he is in play as Director of Football Operations/Vice President/Czar for other teams?
Why wouldn't we want to replace Grier? He's not the solution but he's been part of the problem.

Why wouldn't we want to replace Grier? He's not the solution but he's been part of the problem.
I have no idea if this guy is a more talented talent evaluator than Grier. And I have no issue with Grier's talent evaluation to this point.

I have no idea if this guy is a more talented talent evaluator than Grier. And I have no issue with Grier's talent evaluation to this point.
Wasn't Grier scouting director for like 15 years for us? Either his department didn't do a good job or somebody was ignoring HIS reports on players. I'm pretty sure we'll never know of course but this team needs change for the better and he's been a part of everything that's gone wrong for the team.

Back
Top Bottom