Vikings Interested In Free-agent Ot Ja’wuan James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings Interested In Free-agent Ot Ja’wuan James

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
upload_2019-3-11_6-57-53.jpeg

Minnesota Vikings fans may already be frustrated by the team’s offseason after several available offensive linemen have come off the board in recent days. After Kevin Zietler was shipped from the Cleveland Browns to the New York Giants and Kenechi Osemele went from Oakland to the New York Jets, some may be wondering when it will be the Vikings’ turn to revamp their offensive line.

On Sunday afternoon, a potential target for Minnesota surfaced in former Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Ja’Wuan James. According to KSTP’s Darren Wolfson, the Vikings, “really like,” the 26-year-old offensive tackle who is scheduled to be a free agent this offseason.

https://thevikingage.com/2019/03/10/report-minnesota-vikings-interested-james/

I "really like" him too. Hope he stays in Miami.

James is as good as gone. We won't be able to match the money he's going to get in FA.

Why would he want to stay? It’s been a clown show the past few years and he’ll probably get paid better elsewhere.

I'm really starting to understand the concept of a well built and coached team.

Outside of a superstar QB, a well built team shouldn't crumble with the lost of any one player.

If they overpay for him he'll be in the same boat as Lamar Miller and Olivier Vernon...teams seem to love over paying our players.

I think it's just the product of badly built and ran teams.
You notice certain teams never seem to make big splashes in the FA period.

Good go to Minnesota ill take the 3rd rd compensatory pick if played correctly.

Exactly, honestly hope Minnie push up his asking price to stay so we wake up to the reality that he's not worth extending when there can be cheaper, better and less injury prone options out there.

Back
Top Bottom