Vikings Interested In Free-agent Ot Ja’wuan James | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings Interested In Free-agent Ot Ja’wuan James

Agreed. But finding good tackles is harder and we want to let a good one walk because he isn’t great? I just don’t get that logic.

I dont think it's a fact of us not wanting him, he may just price himself out of what Miami is comfortable paying him.

Is Juwan James worth what Trent Brown just got? **** no, Trent Brown is a way better. James will probably get a contract just like that. That's just crazy for a decent OL

There's no freaking way we keep James. Plenty of teams with tons of money to spend so he'll get way more than we'll want to pay imo

DANNY, agreed. Too much money for, IMO, an average RT. I think DAVIS was better over there at RT anyways. We could also find a "serviceable" replacement without too much drop off, while picking up cap space.

James is very inconsistent. That's all you really need to know about him. He's not Vernon Carey!! Not worth the huge contract teams will pay James.

Trent Brown got 4 years and 66 million and he has had legitimate question about his work ethic throughout his career...James may have a chance to be one of the highest paid offensive lineman in the league....0 chance he does that here.

Word just came out the the Raiders want James as well, watch out.

But James is just a decent RT and I was told on this very site that the league doesn't value that as much as they do guards LOL.

Trent Brown was a RT for every year of his career except for last year, now look at him :greedy

Decent offensive tackles (left or right) get PAID. They are more valuable than guards!

Last edited:

Feel like we go thru this every year and every year the UFA market gets underestimated.

Lmao at people saying 5/35 a few weeks ago.

And this is a lesson for X Howard. While signing him early means u get a bit of a deal from the following year as a UFA, it will likely end up a wash financially.

You resign early to avoid alienating the player who doesn’t feel loved playing the final year of his deal with no guarantees.

Feel like we go thru this every year and every year the UFA market gets underestimated.

Lmao at people saying 5/35 a few weeks ago.

And this is a lesson for X Howard. While signing him early means u get a bit of a deal from the following year as a UFA, it will likely end up a wash financially.

You resign early to avoid alienating the player who doesn’t feel loved playing the final year of his deal with no guarantees.
Who the hell ever said 5/35 here? Last year he wanted more than 10mill per year so why would he want less now? He's going to get a ton of money in the free market. It just won't come from us imo.

Back
Top Bottom