Vikings ./ Tampa Trade Makes Sense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings ./ Tampa Trade Makes Sense

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
If the 49ers take Smith, then it has been stated by a number of sources that we would take B. Edwards, so the Vikes, know they need to trade with us. If the 49ers don't take Smith, then Tampa will trade with us b/c they know we want Smith.

Either way look for the Fins to have the #5 or #7 pick.

The information your hearing on who we'd take with #2 is no accident. Saban is sending the exact signals he needs to trade down.

OG54 said:
If the 49ers take Smith, then it has been stated by a number of sources that we would take B. Edwards, so the Vikes, know they need to trade with us. If the 49ers don't take Smith, then Tampa will trade with us b/c they know we want Smith.

Either way look for the Fins to have the #5 or #7 pick.

And maybe the #18 also... :rawk:

Nicely put sounds like a good draft day for miami then

I will be so unpleased if we draft a runningback with #2

I believe that Saban is playing this one very close to the chest and doing it right. No one knows exactly what he will do, but the second pick will increase in value for certain teams as soon as SF gets done.

if we get two firsts one will be a running back for sure and the other will be a defensive pick or matt jones

phinphan11 said:
Priorities brother.... you can always read about the draft picks for the next 3 months....:lol:

Yeah, my spring and summer are shot! My son is playing Travel baseball and Rec baseball, my daughter is playing on three Travel teams and Rec (Very good softball pitcher) and my little one is playing rec softball.

I'm going to pitch a tent at the fields and change my address there so I can get my mail!

Do you think the town will run my some electric wires and cable??? :wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yeah, my spring and summer are shot! My son is playing Travel baseball and Rec baseball, my daughter is playing on three Travel teams and Rec (Very good softball pitcher) and my little one is playing rec softball.

I'm going to pitch a tent at the fields and change my address there so I can get my mail!

Do you think the town will run my some electric wires and cable??? :wink:

One word... wireless...:cooldude: BTW, sounds like you have a very ahtletic family there...

if we get two firsts one will be a running back for sure and the other will be a defensive pick or matt jones

I agree. Cadillac Williams and Matt Jones to our offense will be terrific.

if we get the 7 and 18 we should at least take a defensive player. either DJ or a lineman like spears or merriman would be good. our defensive is so old, we need some young, crazy players. with the #7 i really hope we get cadillac because he is very shifty and yet still powerful. if we cant get caddy at 7 i really like what one of u guys said on trading it to SD for their 12. that way we pick up a decent player and yet another draft pick :)

Back
Top Bottom