Vinatieri Signs With Colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vinatieri Signs With Colts

Dirtywater

SB 36, 38, 39, 49 & 51 Champs
Reaction score
Vinatieri To The Colts

WEEI's Michael Holley has reported that Adam Vinatieri has reached an agreement with the Indy Colts

ugh.

They must like kickers that their last name starts with a "V". I wonder if Peyton considers him an idiot too haha.

Crisis said:
Hahahahaahahahahahahahahha!!!!
I believe your response could be applied to any of the last 400+ moves by your franchise, yet you never saw me dish that out to youy guys. Get your shots in while you can.

At least the Fins are making positive moves.

Dirtywater said:
I believe your response could be applied to any of the last 400+ moves by your franchise, yet you never saw me dish that out to youy guys. Get your shots in while you can.

At least the Fins are making positive moves.

:rolleyes: Better than a lame "bashing the Patriots is oh so trendy" I guess.

Patriot fans are so touchy these days. Enjoy those superbowls, you won't be sniffing one anytime soon. Your franchise can go back to being 2nd-fiddle to a city full of boozed up Red Sox fans.

Crisis said:
:rolleyes: Better than a lame "bashing the Patriots is oh so trendy" I guess.

Patriot fans are so touchy these days. Enjoy those superbowls, you won't be sniffing one anytime soon. Your franchise can go back to being 2nd-fiddle to a city full of boozed up Red Sox fans.
Wow, your awesome. Way to go slugger.

Classic that a fan of a team who went 4 times in a row and lost is talking Super Bowl smack to the fan of a team who went 3 out 4 times won 'em all.

Enjoy your continued mediocrity.

Dirtywater said:
Wow, your awesome. Way to go slugger. Classic than a team who went 4 times in a row and lost is talking Super Bowl Smack to the team who went 3 out 4 times won 'em all.

Enjoy your continued mediocrity.

Real original. I guess all it takes to be a Patriots fan is a Tom Brady jersey and a superbowl stats page for smack.

Funny that to get a Pats fan riled up is laugh at their kicker signing somewhere else.

Crisis said:
Real original. I guess all it takes to be a Patriots fan is a Tom Brady jersey and a superbowl stats page for smack.

Funny that to get a Pats fan riled up is laugh at their kicker signing somewhere else.

You got me. I'm the notorious "a$$hole" Pats fan that constantly dishes out smack. I'm the lowest form of scum here, a bonafide troll. You win.

Later.

You're right. You're not the kind of person who would talk **** because someone laughed at their ex-kicker.

Crisis said:
You're right. You're not the kind of person who would talk **** because someone laughed at their ex-kicker.

Zing! Again, you win.

Back
Top Bottom