Vince Biegel | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Biegel

If that’s the case then tender him don’t extend him dumb *** Grier.

The way Biegel has played - 1st Rd tender (4 mill?) makes sense to me. I would prefer an extension though 2 yr/ with a team option.

I don’t understand the Hurns contract.

The way Biegel has played - 1st Rd tender (4 mill?) makes sense to me. I would prefer an extension though 2 yr/ with a team option.

I don’t understand the Hurns contract.

you gotta make biegel do it again man. You 2nd round tender him and I don’t think anyone’s touching it.

I might 3rd round it.

he’s a 34 package player. Don’t think he’d hold up in 43 ask.

I don’t hate a 2 year extension but only if the player isn’t betting on himself money wise. Preferably he shows me another year on the tender

Just keep in mind all 3 of our other extensions have been players not betting on themselves. Taking the bird in hand.

coincidence Davon godchaux hasn’t signed yet? I think not.

you gotta make biegel do it again man. You 2nd round tender him and I don’t think anyone’s touching it.

I might 3rd round it.

he’s a 34 package player. Don’t think he’d hold up in 43 ask.

I don’t hate a 2 year extension but only if the player isn’t betting on himself money wise. Preferably he shows me another year on the tender

His pass rush stats are nice and really good system player. I like the idea of system fit and continuity.
I’m probably over generous - but not sure you can find him Rd2.
You can find a RB/ interior OL Rd2. You can surely find better than Hurns at WR. So I don’t get Hurns deal.

Biegel is the nicest surprise of the season. I knew nothing about him before the Kiko trade and what I see is a high energy competitor who fits what Coach Flores is trying to implement. He's a keeper and Grier should lock him up, long term.

they are potentially setting themselves up to stay out of this wr class which is gonna drive j off nuts

Realistically this team needs everything but a WR. That's what happens when you get rid of NFL caliber talent at nearly every position. We're gonna have to draft a whole new team who is gonna have to learn how to excel in the NFL with inexperience and lack of talent around them.

Realistically this team needs everything but a WR. That's what happens when you get rid of NFL caliber talent at nearly every position. We're gonna have to draft a whole new team who is gonna have to learn how to excel in the NFL with inexperience and lack of talent around them.

but this is exactly why you draft BPA whole way down

but this is exactly why you draft BPA whole way down

This team wouldn't know BPA if it hit them in the face. BPA works when you have a good scouting department. We don't. We end up drafting guys at deep positions who neither fill a need nor are good players.

I agree with that, but, as you know, can't fill all the needs. So far, top needs are OL, pass rush, CB.

Back
Top Bottom