Vince Wilfork: I'm A Dolphins Fan Now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Wilfork: I'm A Dolphins Fan Now

And on top of that we traded a 4th round pick to move up ONE freaking spot to take him when we could have gotten a much better player in Wilfork without giving out any picks but that was wanny for you. Wanny used to like drafting RT's high. Another year he drafted Todd Wade in the 2nd round(we didn't have a 1st round pick that year).
It has been pretty frustrating over the years seeing players drop right into Miami's lap and the team passing. I was thinking Wilfork the whole way. At least Carey was pretty good. Same a few years later with Clay Matthews. Vontae Davis was good, but Matthews is probably a Hall of Famer. I was convinced that the Dolphins front office couldn't spot elite talent.

Fortunately, that has seemed to change. Grier hasn't let many top-tier players get past him with Tunsil, Howard, M. Fitzpatrick and now Wilkins. That's encouraging.

It has been pretty frustrating over the years seeing players drop right into Miami's lap and the team passing. I was thinking Wilfork the whole way. At least Carey was pretty good. Same a few years later with Clay Matthews. Vontae Davis was good, but Matthews is probably a Hall of Famer. I was convinced that the Dolphins front office couldn't spot elite talent.

Fortunately, that has seemed to change. Grier hasn't let many top-tier players get past him with Tunsil, Howard, M. Fitzpatrick and now Wilkins. That's encouraging.
Well last year too when they passed on Goedert to draft Gesicki.

I wish we had drafted him instead of Carey

I am still annoyed that not only did we take Carey over Wilfork, we threw away a draft pick to trade up a few spots to do it.

One of my all time "throw sh*t at the TV" draft moments.

Taking that LB from TENN instead of Anquan Boldin is another one.

It still annoys me just to see Ted Ginn.

Back
Top Bottom