Vince Young at 16? Miami Herald thinks so... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young at 16? Miami Herald thinks so...

Interesting because recent reports still have Texans still considering him at #1. If nothing else, this will be interesting to watch. Remember how it was almost right up to the draft when everyone wasn't sure whether it would be Smith or Rodgers last year. And then Rodgers dropped like a stone down the draft until GB grabbed him. Could be the same this year. IF (and that's a big IF) he were to fall down to us in our spot, the only reason we'd grab him would be to trade him to someone down further who wanted him and get some additional picks out of the deal. I wouldn't see us keeping him as we need a backup QB, not top prospect who will want to start in 2 years. If someone below us is really high on him, then we'd have a good chance to get something out of this, otherwise Nick will utilize the pick the best way possible. Funny how the draft has now become so much of a chess game to the league.

I'd love to have Young or Cutler to drop to us because some teams may be desperate to trade ahead of the Vikings. I just hope we don't draft either of them.

Back
Top Bottom