Vince Young haters??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young haters???

:lol: i love threads like these. young is a good college QB. guess what? nobody cares. he's so completely removed from the pro ranks as a QB it's embarassing to even mention him as a possible franchise QB

kastofsna120 said:
:lol: i love threads like these. young is a good college QB. guess what? nobody cares. he's so completely removed from the pro ranks as a QB it's embarassing to even mention him as a possible franchise QB

:yeahthat:

he can ball...but he is not ma ma ma ma ma major applewhite..lol....

kastofsna120 said:

So was Michael Vick and look at him now.

Your a "Fake" Mel Kiper

K-train said:
So was Michael Vick and look at him now.

Your a "Fake" Mel Kiper
comparing him to michael vick is funny. they're nothing alike except they're black QBs who run too much

kastofsna120 said:
comparing him to michael vick is funny. they're nothing alike except they're black QBs who run too much

ok, did you see what happened to the Eagles last night. If Michael Vick came and played Dolphins he would crush your hopes and dreams.

K-train said:
ok, did you see what happened to the Eagles last night. If Michael Vick came and played Dolphins he would crush your hopes and dreams.
i saw vick have one of the worst games of his career....what point are you trying to make?

Back
Top Bottom