Vince Young records low scores...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young records low scores......

Phin fan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
[mod] Please keep draft threads in the draft forum. [/mod]

www.tsn.ca/nfl I say who the hell cares about test scores, the only thing I would be worried about is wheter the guy can play. If he can throw and run that should be all that matters IMO:dolphins: I hear the Texans might actually trade the #1 pick because of the test scores.

Why would the Texans trade the pick because of something Vince Young did? It's not like they were going to take him, and if anything they should trade down because it's best for the team not because Vince Young has no brain. Whatever I'll still take him he can play the position in a rare way, it'll just take him a while to adjust to an NFL offense but when he adjusts he's going to be dominant.

Phin fan said:
I hear the Texans might actually trade the #1 pick because of the test scores.

Well thats what happens when you get your football inside-info from idiots at your local elementary school. :lol:

Philter25 said:
Well thats what happens when you get your football inside-info from idiots at your local elementary school. :lol:
\

are you calling me an idiot? I got this info from tsn.ca. Don't blame me if it is wrong.

Im not calling you an idiot, im calling the source.

The Texans wont trade the #1 pick because of a VY low test score.... come on. They will trade the #1 pick IF they receive compensation enough where they feel they can trade down and acquire more value for the franchise with picks than they could get by taking a guy at the top spot. The Texans mostly need a LT, so if they can trade down and get Ferguson, keep Carr and Davis, and acquire more picks they will do it. Their decision to trade down has NOTHING to do with VY's test score.

Back
Top Bottom