Vince Young View | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young View

mf52dolphin

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Even though Texas is by far the public university that I dislike the most(an extremely arrogant school), I am actually amazed at how much Vince Young has improved in the past 15 months. He has really grown as a passer. Also the running ability he shows is awsome. And unlike Michael Vick, I believe that he can be a dominant NFL quarterback.

Maybe USC's defense is very soft and poor against the run...once vince young got going USC couldnt stop him. In the nfl young wont be facing the usc defense every sunday he'll be facing professional athletes paid to do there job and shut him down. We'll see if he can improve as a passer again this usc defense is soft. Great Victory tonight and he answered alot of questions and his stock is probobly soaring after this game...but again alot of scouts are gonna be wondering now cause he didnt answer the big question still.

When it all breaks down for vince and he has one play to make is he still gonna relie on his legs over his arm?

That answer tonight was yes ;)

i've never seen a QB so often bottled up, yet so often make a positive play out of nothing...

the guy was simple amazing. it looked like he was jogging past people like he was the only guy on the field. he will not be a god nfl qb, but clearly the best college player in the country. the heisman looks like a sham right now

I dont recall ever seeing a college Qb put up a performance like what I saw tonigjt...He was simply inVINCEable!!

Back
Top Bottom