Vince Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
ok, that thread in the front page is turning into a CF disscusion so ill start it here

REASONS WHY VINCE YOUNG WILL NOT DO GOOD IN THE NFL

1. he wont be playing weaker teams

2. he wont be able to run the shotguyn draw

3. all his recievers wont be 6'5

i could do this all day, but go ahead and bash

Too Much Speed in the NFL and people tackle alot better than in college.

Lets not forget the complex defenses

he won't have the protection he did in college. and mack brown's babying will hurt him, too.

mack brown is and will never be a good coach, the only reason people stay there 4th year there is cause Brown babies them and lets them do whatever they want

AirFishOne said:
mack brown is and will never be a good coach, the only reason people stay there 4th year there is cause Brown babies them and lets them do whatever they want

Not a very good coach, But he is a great recruiter and when you have great players you don't need to be a great coach.

Skeet84 said:
Not a very good coach, But he is a great recruiter and when you have great players you don't need to be a great coach.

I have to disagree with that. Great coaching can single handedly win games. You can have all the talent in the world but if its unorganized and not used correctly it will get you no where.

Now, back to the Vince Young bashing, I like it. :D

SpeedRush99 said:
I have to disagree with that. Great coaching can single handedly win games. You can have all the talent in the world but if its unorganized and not used correctly it will get you no where.

Now, back to the Vince Young bashing, I like it. :D

I agree with what you said great coaching will win you ball games! I would much rather have a Great coach than all Great players. while I said I don't think he was a great coach I never said he was a bad one either. I think he is good, But alot of talent comes from the state of Texas and they seem to get alot of it. IMO there are three main states for football
1. Florida - They always produce stars!
2. Cali - They don't have the Cali - Florida Bowl for High School stars cause they neither state has talent!
3. Texas - They come in at third and have a huge lead over anyone for it!

While those three states lead there are real recruiting battles in Florida and Cali, But no one steps up to face in state Texas! Mack Brown is a good Coach just not a great one. He always seemed to have good teams v.s. OK and OK always seemed to beat them. Now back to the Vince Bashing all started by the Sooner fan! :D

haha you 2 make good points, Ill admit Mack Brown is an AWESOME recruiter, but if you look at the last times OU beat Texas we did it with inferior players, Our 2000 National Championship team was probably the most talentless of the BCS era, we just had excellent coaching and our team played like a team. So what im trying to say is Stoops > Brown

Back to Vince, he is a moron litterally :lol:

Back
Top Bottom