Vincent Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vincent Jackson

DBostonsBoy80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If we don't get Edwards or Williams, then we should look to the fourth round to pick up a GEM of a Wide Reciever. Vincent Jackson from Northern Colorado.
Whos with ME.

interesting. Anyone know more about this guy? Where is he 'projected' to go?

DBostonsBoy80 said:
If we don't get Edwards or Williams, then we should look to the fourth round to pick up a GEM of a Wide Reciever. Vincent Jackson from Northern Colorado.
Whos with ME.

any highlight vids?

Mike Mayock was big on this guy. Compared him a little to TO. I personally like the guy, he's going to find his way into Day 1. If he doesn't, he should be our pick as we open day 2.

per Nfldraftcountdown

Strengths: Excellent size and height...Good speed...Very good athletic ability...Strong...Has good hands...Will jump over defensive backs to make the grab...Also a good punt returner...A playmaker who has a knack for making the big play and scoring touchdowns.
Weaknesses: Did not play against a top level of competition...May be too big to play wideout in the pros and could grow into a tight end...Isn't a great route runner and doesn't look smooth...Inconsistent and needs to show more effort...Isn't much of a threat to run after the catch.
Notes: Prospect with a lot of upside and potential...Also played basketball in college...One of the top sleeper prospects in the draft and a player on the rise.

they have him going #56

vmarcilfan75 said:
what number is that??
The pick is 65th overall - but I'm not sure when the War Room posted that Vincent Jackson projection. They have conflicting choices at that pick mentioning Vincent Jackson in the player profiles but also listing Craphonso Thorpe in the Mock Draft.

I like this guy alot. He has the size and athleticism to be a very good WR. If he went to a D1 school he would probably be a first rounder. As it is now he could go as early as the 2nd. if we could get him in the 3rd or 4th round I would be elated.

Most pundits say top 50 or higher. His workout numbers are amazing 6'4 1/2, 241, 4.46,4.08, 39', 10' 7, 33 wonderlic.
He had 80 catches at 17.3 a pop this year.

vmarcilfan75 said:
its 32x3-1=65 :mad:

:D

Yeah... I'm not all here... it's -1 for the first pick in the next round.... and 32x3 = 96 I meant 32x2 :)

Back
Top Bottom