VIP and the rep system... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP and the rep system...

dol_fan_81

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
i know its not important, but how come we don't have a rep system here?

also, i live in the UK, and i have a debit card and i want to become a VIP, i only just got it so i'm not confident on how to use it and how my British pounds £ are exchanged for US dollar$. i think the echange rate is about £0.50 to the dollar.

please help

We used to have the rep system... it turned into a mess....

Current exchange rates - 10/13/05:

0.5694 GBP to 1.0 USD

Hope that helps...

thanks warf, now how do i pay.....

:hmmm:

well, if it hasn't worked now, it'll probabaly never work, i had to make a paypal account... i may have even payed you guys 3 times, but thats unlikely as apparently 'my credit card is invalid' ... thats funny, it seen valid when i was submitting my personal details to paypal, i dont get whats wrong!! :yell:

don't take it too personal, Pay Pal forgets who I am about every two weeks and I have to jump through the hoops to get back in.

do you think its not working cuz i just signed up? i better pay finheaven before i waste my money on DVD's and video games....

dol_fan_81 said:
do you think its not working cuz i just signed up? i better pay finheaven before i waste my money on DVD's and video games....

Did you "activate" your card first? Here all credit/debit cards come with a sticker containing a phone number to call in order to activate the card. Otherwise, you might call the issuer's customer care to see what the problem is.

WharfRat said:
We used to have the rep system... it turned into a mess....

Current exchange rates - 10/13/05:

0.5694 GBP to 1.0 USD

Hope that helps...
Just curious, how did the rep system turn into a mess?

painnotpleasure said:
Just curious, how did the rep system turn into a mess?

People tend to just be jerks and rate people for hte heck of it, and sometimes hold grudges against people, so they would take it out on them via the rep. system.

And they also like to create new profiles to give great ratings and atta boys to their normal profiles. :smackhead

Basically, it became too important to people for all the wrong reasons.

NaboCane said:
Did you "activate" your card first? Here all credit/debit cards come with a sticker containing a phone number to call in order to activate the card. Otherwise, you might call the issuer's customer care to see what the problem is.

my card is definately activated, we have the same over here, in fact i bought som sh*t with it today

Back
Top Bottom