VIP Memeber??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Memeber???

dolfan_101 said:
What is so different about this new thread that costs over $20 to look at!!!:confused:
No more Trade ronnie brown for alex smith, 2 1st round picks and a naked picture of your mother threads. In other words you are paying to avoid the stupid, useless posts that mire the regular forum. there are also other privlages and bonues for being a VIP. I love the idea, and you even get a bumper sticker for signing up. (Valued at 4.00s I think) so for basically less than two dollars a month you no longer have to worry about trolls.

Its good. Itll help diehard people filter out entertainment posts on the main board compared to more serious topics posted in the VIP forum. Probably makes the mods jobs easier. T obe honest, and I know I might get flamed for this, but just my humble opinion, I think its too much of a bargain. How about raising the price slightly, to prevent too many VIP memberships? id say $35-50 with some little more benefits would probably do it. Of course Premium should be the top notch membership, and its a bit pricy for good reason, and it keeps it from being abused. Just a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom