VIP payment question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP payment question

Canadianfishfan

FinHeavean VIP
Reaction score
I am writing this post because I'm not sure where to direct this. It isn't clear where this should be placed, and trust me.. I've looked around this site.

A few days ago I paid for a VIP membership. I have received the confirmation email from Paypal that it's been payed but I have not received any communication from Finheaven whatsoever.

I've sent an email to support@keebali.com which is the email account associated to the Finheaven VIP Paypal account and have not received a single word. It's been 2 days.

As a long time member I felt it appropriate to finally put my money where my mouth is and contribute to the hard working people who run this excellent site.

But as a fellow business person, this experience leaves me a little disappointed.

I am not sure who is in charge of the VIP submissions and collections, nor where I can appropriately communicate on this matter, as I believe this isn't the best place to do it, but I would like a resolution.

To whomever it may concern could you please contact me as to the status of my membership.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

Canadianfishfan

I am writing this post because I'm not sure where to direct this. It isn't clear where this should be placed, and trust me.. I've looked around this site.

A few days ago I paid for a VIP membership. I have received the confirmation email from Paypal that it's been payed but I have not received any communication from Finheaven whatsoever.

I've sent an email to support@keebali.com which is the email account associated to the Finheaven VIP Paypal account and have not received a single word. It's been 2 days.

As a long time member I felt it appropriate to finally put my money where my mouth is and contribute to the hard working people who run this excellent site.

But as a fellow business person, this experience leaves me a little disappointed.

I am not sure who is in charge of the VIP submissions and collections, nor where I can appropriately communicate on this matter, as I believe this isn't the best place to do it, but I would like a resolution.

To whomever it may concern could you please contact me as to the status of my membership.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

Canadianfishfan

I had the same problem a couple of
weeks ago..PM a MOD that you know well and they will get you hooked up.

you should be good to go. thank you for supporting us man! Hopefully we can get this kink worked out rather soon!

Back
Top Bottom