VIP Problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Problem

dolphan117

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
I signed up for VIP just over a year ago when it was still 24 dollars with an automatic renewal using paypall...... So a couple days ago it automatically re-upped me for VIP..... at 24 dollars, which obviously isn't enough. I just donated another $13.00 to make up the difference and cover any extra handling costs that paypal charges you guys since I made 2 transactions instead of one. Any chance that works to get me back into VIP? I would have got all this straightened out much earlier but first my monitor died and then my dad ended up in ICU so my life has been a little hectic for the past week. Any help would be much appreciated. :wink:

Edit-When I donated the $13 just now it re-directed me to CanesHeaven... Did the money go to the wrong site?

I can't help, but I've been wondering where you've been
Ive been going nuts without my VIP man. Last Friday my monitor flashed, went black, and then started humming at me. Then Tuesday afternoon my mom grabs me and says "I cant get daddy to respond" I go out and sure enough he is isn't responding well to questions and mostly just mumbles.... We got him out to the van and I drove him to the doctor. By the time we get there he has no comprehension of anything that is going on and we cant get any response from him at all except for when we try and do anything with him. Any contact and he starts resisting and saying "Darling Please" (he calls my mom Darling) They take a quick look at him and say "He needs a Hospital"

So they call the ambulance...... Except the crew is a volunteer unit and they aren't responding. We get him back out in the van and I drive him to the hospital which is 35 or so away. I also figured out that my parents mini vans top useful speed is right around 85. :lol:

We get him to the ER and and they immediately start trying to do the do the basic stuff like take his temperature and get an IV in him. Except he is still resisting and my dad is still a very strong guy. So they give him a sedative and try the IV again. He pulls it out and tries to stab a nurse. They ended up sedating him like 3 times before they could even take his temperature and they ended up having to knock him out so cold they were worried about his breathing.

Turns out the virus he had turned into viral encephalitis. I am not a doctor but as I understand it its a rare thing that any normal virus can turn into. It affects the lining of the brain as well as the brain and causes inflammation. Honestly I don't understand it all but the result was severe confusion, an inability to comprehend anything and competitiveness.

The good news is that he should be fine with no lasting effects given time and ever since Friday his mind has improved every day and it looks like they well let him come home tomorrow or the day after. He isn't fully recovered but he is able to recognize people and carry on a conversation again. The doctors feel that what he needs is just time to recover and they figure he will do that better at home than at a Hospital.

So.... Its been a pretty stressful week with lots of hours sitting in the hospital trying to keep him calm but it looks like he is going to be OK.

Hang in there we are looking into it.:wink:
Thanks Cali :up:

I can see VIP again! :woot:Thanks guys. :up:

So sorry

Ive been going nuts without my VIP man. Last Friday my monitor flashed, went black, and then started humming at me. Then Tuesday afternoon my mom grabs me and says "I cant get daddy to respond" I go out and sure enough he is isn't responding well to questions and mostly just mumbles.... We got him out to the van and I drove him to the doctor. By the time we get there he has no comprehension of anything that is going on and we cant get any response from him at all except for when we try and do anything with him. Any contact and he starts resisting and saying "Darling Please" (he calls my mom Darling) They take a quick look at him and say "He needs a Hospital"

So they call the ambulance...... Except the crew is a volunteer unit and they aren't responding. We get him back out in the van and I drive him to the hospital which is 35 or so away. I also figured out that my parents mini vans top useful speed is right around 85. :lol:

We get him to the ER and and they immediately start trying to do the do the basic stuff like take his temperature and get an IV in him. Except he is still resisting and my dad is still a very strong guy. So they give him a sedative and try the IV again. He pulls it out and tries to stab a nurse. They ended up sedating him like 3 times before they could even take his temperature and they ended up having to knock him out so cold they were worried about his breathing.

Turns out the virus he had turned into viral encephalitis. I am not a doctor but as I understand it its a rare thing that any normal virus can turn into. It affects the lining of the brain as well as the brain and causes inflammation. Honestly I don't understand it all but the result was severe confusion, an inability to comprehend anything and competitiveness.

The good news is that he should be fine with no lasting effects given time and ever since Friday his mind has improved every day and it looks like they well let him come home tomorrow or the day after. He isn't fully recovered but he is able to recognize people and carry on a conversation again. The doctors feel that what he needs is just time to recover and they figure he will do that better at home than at a Hospital.

So.... Its been a pretty stressful week with lots of hours sitting in the hospital trying to keep him calm but it looks like he is going to be OK.

Thanks Cali :up:

Glad to see you back in VIP. Sorry about your dad. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

Mary
njfinfan

Glad to see you back in VIP. Sorry about your dad. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

Mary
njfinfan
Thanks, I'm glad to be back. He was able to come home today and seems to be resting well so its just a matter of giving his body a little time to heal itself and the doctors expect a full recovery with no lingering effects.

Thanks, I'm glad to be back. He was able to come home today and seems to be resting well so its just a matter of giving his body a little time to heal itself and the doctors expect a full recovery with no lingering effects.
Great news brother! Hope he has a full recovery soon, and enjoy's life again.:wink:

good news bro! tell him all the crazy guys said get well !

Outstanding :up:

Thanks guys, I will certainly pass along the good wishes. :up:

Morning

This is excellent news. Good to hear. God Bless.

Back
Top Bottom