virginia tech @ nc state | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

virginia tech @ nc state

kastofsna120

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
hoping like hell nc state can win this one. that'll help miami out tremendously

btw, has anyone paid attention to nc state QB jay davis? i like him. he plays in a west coast offense, has perfect mechanics, and has made all the plays and can move out of the pocket with ease. reminds me of eli manning his senior year. he could be one of those QBs dolphins fans salivate over come draft day. start watching this guy folks...

after watching the game im not quite as nervous facing V-Tech, their D doesn't seem as formidable as past years, i think Miami wins this year if our QB doesn't go Berlin on us

Marcus hasn't played football for a while and still looked solid. The more reps he gets under his belt, the better he will be. His athleticism is almost un matched at the QB position. I think Tech will be runner up in the ACC behind Miami!

vanquenton said:
I think Jay Davis looked better than Marcus Vick.

Vick is NOT a good player. He isn't his brother.

Vick better tha Randall? Basedon what, because it certainly isn't performance. Beamers on his nutz because of Mike, but Bryan Randall was a better QB than Marcus.

Marcus may grow, but saying he's better than Randall after one mediocre game? C;mon man.

Back
Top Bottom