Vision | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vision

arge

Scout Team
Reaction score
Trade #2 to Minnesota for #'s 7 + 18. With #7, take the best RB available of the big 3(maybe Benson). With #18, trade down 5-10 spots and pick up a late 2nd rounder(say # 55-#60) from a team itching to move up for a specific player. With #25, hopefully Frye is available. If not, shore up the oline with Baas or E. Brown. With late 2nd rounder, take BPA(preferable a Safety or Defensive lineman). If there is anyone willing to trade for Surtain, then we could add a late 2nd or maybe an early 3rd. In addition to our early 3rd rounder, this would give us 5 picks in the first 67-70 slots.
We could then add some young talent at WR and LB. Just a thought on what I'd like to see...

I really cant tell for sure what is going to happen this year the only sure thing its that this will be a a draft to remember.

This draft is just going to be fun to watch. I usually watch on and off... mainly looking for either the Phins or Bears' picks, or the top 5. This year I will probably watch MOST of it.

looks good....but i dont think theres anyway in hell the viks wood do it

I would be great but I don't think there is anyone around that would pull the trigger on that trade this year. Of course, we won't know until draft day. Just be prepared to see Ronnie Brown in a fins uniform this year.

Why would the Vikes do that, for Edwards ??

I don't think Ive ever watched the draft. Listening to these announcers inane ramblings of life gone by, and their theories on what color blue is....all that for just a few seconds of "with the 2nd pick the Miami Dolphins select....."

Then back to more blah blah blah. Its just much much too boring for me. I normally catch the draft picks on the ticker at the bottom of the screen every 3 hours or so.

Back
Top Bottom