Visiting here for awhile... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Visiting here for awhile...

dolfanduwayne63

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi, I have been visiting here for a while and have always felt some of the most informative Dolphin fans are on this sight. I've been a fan of the Dolphins since the 70's and have been loyal to this team since. I've decided to become more active lately and look forward to interacting with all of you as there are not many Dolphin fans where I live. Great job guys.

First of all thank you for your immediate generous donation. I am happy to give you the VIP status so you see no ads and have access to the VIP forum. Also we are happy to meet and receive new quality members like yourself. We pride ourselves on doing a really great job here and we look forward to seeing you around the neighborhood.

-Matt

Hi, I have been visiting here for a while and have always felt some of the most informative Dolphin fans are on this sight. I've been a fan of the Dolphins since the 70's and have been loyal to this team since. I've decided to become more active lately and look forward to interacting with all of you as there are not many Dolphin fans where I live. Great job guys.

Welcome back............

Me too, now I am trying to get my count up to 10 so I can continue to take full advantage of the boards

Me too. Need to get up to 10 post so I can view links.

Hi all. I been lurking on this site since '06 but been a Fin since the day I was born. This season has me so excited and finally we have something to look forward to for years to come with Tannehill as QB. Anyways, I been dealing with the 10 post rule for a while and now I cant take it anymore!!

Back
Top Bottom