Vontae davis is better than Revis | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae davis is better than Revis

were not talking about last year, were talking about the present! Vontae was a rookie last year. Its fair game now.

So last yr don't matter? Ok, well Davis has done decent against the likes of Greg Lewis, Bernard Berrian, Lee Evans and some Johnson (rookie) guy. Yep greatness on display against that talent.

No people such as Marshalfin are comparing the two. Please keep up.

Look at post #182 again, but read it this time. Marshalfin asked him a yes or no question. He replied with a statment comparing Davis against Moss, to Revis against Moss.

Look at post #182 again, but read it this time. Marshalfin asked him a yes or no question. He replied with a statment comparing Davis against Moss, to Revis against Moss.

Go back to the OP and every uneducated post put up concerning this silly topic. The theme is.....

I've noticed most of the others here knowledgeable in most debates leave this OP alone for the most part, because you can't debate silliness. I will follow suit shortly.

Go back to the OP and every uneducated post put up concerning this silly topic. The theme is.....

I've noticed most of the others here knowledgeable in most debates leave this OP alone for the most part, because you can't debate silliness. I will follow suit shortly.

No u cant debate me because revis has not done anything this year yet, thus making ur argument pointless.

right at this moment, Revis is not better than Vontae. revis got mossed today. nuff said

this thread is hilarious ... is henne the best qb in the league too?

homer much

I was going to stay out of this thread cause I don't normally post in the super homer threads...which this is. To suggest that Vontae is better than Revis is premature. First Revis is a complete corner, rare player. Revis is great in run support, open field tackling and coverage...he excels in every facet of his game. IMO there is no equal right now and it's highly unlikely anyone can be better, they can only match him...he's that good.

Vontae, IMO, is every bit as good as Revis in run support and open field tackling. Vontae hits harder but there are no style points there, a tackle is a tackle. Doesn't matter how hard you hit just that you make the stop. Vontae is still not as good in coverage as Revis. He's getting real close though but Revis is so consistent and so fundamentally sound it's hard to throw a pass against him when he's healthy. Vontae is getting there though and I think before seasons end he could be Revis' equal.

Back
Top Bottom