Vonte still a big loss. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vonte still a big loss.

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Great win i loved it but I do fear a good quarterback will have a field day with the secondary we presently have. They are leaving receivers too wide open. Hope Philbin has a plan.

Would you trade a 2nd and a 6th right now to rent a player of his talent level for one year?

You can't have a high ceiling with a player that's stuck in the crawl space. That was a salvage deal for a waste of athletic talent. Move on already.

on the other side of things. I just watched the game over again. Reshad Jones is all over the place. Coyle has plans for him.

He obviously did not fit in with the coaches Im ok with the trade pick wise but they had no clue how to replace him. Smith and marshall have never been at his level and probably never will be. Carrol is not good and after him its quite scary.

He obviously did not fit in with the coaches Im ok with the trade pick wise but they had no clue how to replace him. Smith and marshall have never been at his level and probably never will be. Carrol is not good and after him its quite scary.

D lockz, gotta disagree man. Carroll has looked alot better. Your not watching the tape dude. He is playing tight coverage and is making tackles.

It's probably way too early to talk like this, but whatever kind of players Coach Philbin wants, are the kind of players I want on this team as well.

D lockz, gotta disagree man. Carroll has looked alot better. Your not watching the tape dude. He is playing tight coverage and is making tackles.
I have watched his play this year and he is fairly tight in coverage and never seems to know where ball is. Carrol will continue to be a liability in my opinion and if he has to start it will be worse.

Would you trade a 2nd and a 6th right now to rent a player of his talent level for one year?
Is that a random hypothetical or do you mistakenly believe Vontae has one year left on his contract? He has two left at very cost effective $.

Well be it as it may, this team does not miss Vontae. We would still be a crappy pass defense with or without him

217 yards were given up by TEs yesterday. And we played zone alot in the 2nd half when we got a big lead. Numbers were very skewed on Oaklands side.

I haven't evn noticed he was gone actually. I'm more concerned watching our LBs cover TEs.

Agreed, he is not missed. The corners haven't given up a long TD pass yet after 2 games. A screen to back and undefensable throw from Schaub to Johnson.

He was a dead loss when he as a dolphin. Is that what you meant?

Back
Top Bottom