Vote for Jason Taylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for Jason Taylor

Phinman

Starter
Reaction score
Home page of NFL.com

www.nfl.com

Which of these players do you think should be the Defensive Player of the Year?

29%Jason Taylor MIA

26%Shawne Merriman SD

24%Champ Bailey DEN

11%Aaron Kampman GB

6%Julius Peppers CAR

4%DeMeco Ryans HOU

Total Votes: 100936

JT and Zach, baby!!!!!

The last gleaming lights in this whole damned season.

jason taylor, champ bailey and merriman are the real frontrunners. it wouldn't surpise me if they give it to bailey but of course I want jason to win it

I still like Merriman as #2 after JT.

I don't care if he is a juicer. That dude is a defensive monster.

Merriman doesn't desrve any kind of reward he was caught for using steroids.

I heard on NFL Live (I think it was) that next year there may be some provision that says if you lose any time for suspension that you will not be eligible for any post season awards, or may be even Pro Bowl.

I heard on NFL Live (I think it was) that next year there may be some provision that says if you lose any time for suspension that you will not be eligible for any post season awards, or may be even Pro Bowl.
I heard that too and I agree with it.

Merriman shouldn't even be on there considering he got busted for roids.

The possibility of Merriman winning would threaten the reputation of the NFL (whatever that means). Merriman will be the last guy to win DPOY this season. JT should walk away with it. They had to gouge him in the eye to get him off the field last night. He's had a great year.

JT's still at 29% with 109,226 votes :) Thanks for the link...I feel like I need a "I voted" sticker, lol.

Voted for my main man JT. Still in the lead @29%. Come on FinFans vote for our boy JT! Push it up so he wins with a nice cushion. Only a 3% lead right now. THis is about all I have to look forward to wrap this season up.

Back
Top Bottom